We are real estate law firm located in Des Plaines looking for a full-time Paralegal/Legal Assistant.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Coordinating real estate transaction from beginning to end.
– Drafting and reviewing closing documents and correspondences.
– Scheduling and coordinating client meetings and closings.
– Ordering and organizing office supplies.
– Communicating with other law firms, lenders, brokers, agents, title companies, etc.
The candidate must be fluent in English and Korean. 1-2 years law firm experience in the real estate law is preferred but not required. Training will be provided as needed.
Compensation will be provided based on the candidate’s experience.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume and cover letter to: [email protected]