Heartcor Solutions is looking for a Korean speaker Customer Support Associate who will provide technical support for clinical sites in Korea. The Customer Support Associate will work in the office and must be available to work 6pm -6am CST schedule based on business needs (weekends hours required) and be on-call as required. More About The Client Service Team From the moment you join us as an Associate, you’ll have significant autonomy and personal responsibility. You’ll receive training and professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role.
Heartcor Solutions welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess: Strong academic credentials gained from any undergraduate major Innate curiosity and excitement about the business world — ideally evidenced through your undergraduate degree, past internships, etc. A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients’ behalf and surpass their expectations The drive and resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time and view setbacks as learning opportunities
· 6 months of relevant digital/device customer service experience
· Fluency in English and Korean is essential
· Minimum 2 years College preferred and High School Diploma
· Has some experience in providing customer support via phone calls and emails
· Strong communication skills as well as a strong technical and analytical aptitude are required
· Cares about the details, very reliable, and friendly!
· Advanced computer skills
2403 Harnish Drive, Suite 201, Algonquin, IL 60102
O: 224.333.3318/ EMAIL: [email protected]